Unfastening a new franchise opportunity
The Zip Yard's branding is bold and highly visible. This separates us from our competitors and helps us to dominate the high street. We believe in our service and our brand is becoming one of the most recognisable to date. Our outlets are finished to the highest of standards and include a 'state of the art' computer system and machinery. Our tailors and seamstresses work in full view of the public so customers can see for themselves the high standards of workmanship.
The Zip Yard currently has 10 locations nationwide in Abbey Street, Dublin; Limerick City; Letterkenny; Dun Laoghaire; Cork City; Nenagh, Co Tipperary; Galway City; Waterford City; Tralee, Co Kerry; Newcastle West, Co Limerick
You will be partnering with a successful company with a proven business model in a growing sector. You will be your own boss while having the support of The Zip Yard Management Team and group.
A background in the garment alterations industry is not required, It is a turn key investment so full training will be provided. Furthermore, we will assist with finding the right premises in the best location, as well as recruiting and training staff.
What's the total cost?
€55,000 will provide you with the following:
- Shop fit
- External and internal signage, fitting rooms counters, flooring, fixtures and fittings
- Corporate branding
- Literature, carrier bags and marketing collateral
- Opening stock
- Bespoke electronic point of sale package and software
- Touch screen computer system
- All production equipment necessary to operate a successful professional store
- Two weeks' on-site training, assistance with staff recruitment, management of shop fit and training reviews
In 2010 The Zip Yard was presented by the Limerick City Enterprise Board the award of
'Business with Best Growth Potential'
In 2011 The Zip Yard was presented with two awards at the Ulster Bank Irish Franchise Association for
'Best Emerging Franchise' & 'Franchise of the Year - Retail' for our Dun Laoghaire branch.