Turn inches into €uros
with sasta - Ireland’s most exciting new franchise
sásta proved to be one of the hits of the Irish Franchise Expo when it unveiled its franchise opportunity.
Following the successful launch, sásta now plans to have 40 franchises open in Ireland over the next 24 months. It will also be exhibiting its franchise opportunity at The National Franchise Exhibition, Birmingham in February 2013, to coincide with the opening of the first sásta fitness studio and UK sales & operation office in London.
A growing market
The market is large and growing – literally. Obesity is a challenge in Ireland and the UK.
In Ireland, 39 per cent of adults are overweight and 18 per cent are classed as obese. Of these, slightly more men than women are obese and there is a higher incidence of the disease in lower socio-economic groups.
It is a global issue, with The World Health Organization’s predicting more than 700 million people becoming obese by 2015. Fiona Egan, founder of sásta, has also spent time recently in the USA where the company’s fitness solution is receiving a great deal of positive attention.
The sasta fitness pod
sásta is a treadmill-based fitness pod that utilises vacuum technology. A user wears a special belt and, as they walk or run in the sásta fitness pod, they are enclosed from the waist down, wherein the lower body is exposed to negative pressure caused by vacuum. This results in better blood circulation in body parts which are naturally prone to excessive fat deposits such as the abdomen, hips, buttocks and thighs. The user can select whatever level they are comfortable exercising at and build up from a saunter to a sprint if they wish.
The sásta fitness pods are manufactured in Ireland, with the assistance of graduate engineers and technicians, and are only available through accredited sásta franchises.
Reasons to become a sasta franchise owner
A choice of options
A sásta franchise owner enjoys the benefits of a franchise package that provides everything necessary for an effective launch of the business at a new location.
Whichever package you choose to invest in you will receive a whole range of essential ingredients from which you can replicate the sásta recipe for success.
- Territorial rights
- Premises selection advice
- Contemporary design, layout and setup formula for a cutting edge studio by internationally renowned Interior designer Neville Knott and his team
- Business set-up assistance. As a qualified accountant, Fiona Egan is able to provide sásta franchise owners with a wealth of experience in all aspects of business start-up
- External signage
- Kick start marketing campaigns and materials
- Central marketing campaigns, competitions and PR
- Stationery & promotional materials
- Corporate dress
- Website and social media marketing platforms
- Client support, on-site pre-launch/launch assistance
- Ongoing training supports
- Operations Manual and licensing rights
- Research and development programme – exciting new products in the pipeline
- Bespoke studio scheduling and management facility for client monitoring on and offsite
- A premium warranty period of 24 months with six monthly on-site services
sásta Fitness Franchise is committed to providing a comprehensive total back-up and support package to its franchise owners to ensure they have every opportunity to grow and develop successful sásta businesses. These support services include: maintenance and cover, marketing, training and reviews, networking events and research and development.
Become part of the sasta revolution
sásta is looking to appoint people who are energetic, ambitious, self-motivated with a passion to build and operate a successful and profitable business.