Your solution for franchise success
Rainbow International provide restoration and cleaning solutions for fire, smoke and water damage situations and its Irish franchise operation was launched in Ireland in 2004.
While Rainbow International Ireland offers a nationwide service in the Republic controlled from its Cork-based headquarters, it is looking to build on its base by rolling out a franchise model across 12 strategic territories which have been mapped on area demand.
What we do
- Rainbow International work with insurance companies on behalf of commercial and domestic customers.
- We adopt the approach to restore where possible which saves time, money and unnecessary disposal.
- Disaster restoration is a growing and profitable industry – €765 million has been paid out by insurers for weather damage to properties in Ireland in 14 months.
- Rapid Structural Drying (RSD) is the number one choice for water damage remediation because it dries structures and contents faster.
- Rainbow utilises state-of-the-art in-house techniques developed and refined over many years, coupled with specialist equipment and products to restore buildings and contents successfully.
What we offer
A strong programme of support in place for its franchise owners, including full training from IICRC certified trainers at Rainbow International’s state-of-the- art fire, smoke and water restoration facility in Texas. Marketing support training programme covering virtually every component of marketing a successful business.
Ongoing training and support for franchise owners is a phone call or email away. If franchise owners have any technical questions, an IICRC certified team member will guide them through the process. With Rainbow’s proven concept, franchise owners can build a successful business based on systems developed, tested and refined over many years.
Your next steps
We are looking to recruit franchise owners who are hard working, willing to commit to ethical business practices and are focused on the customer.
A Rainbow International franchise investment starts from €25,000. A partial finance option is available through Ulster Bank, subject to terms and conditions and individual circumstances.