The Ulster Bank Irish Franchise Association Awards 2013
The most prestigious and publicised awards recognising excellence in Irish franchising
The Ulster Bank Irish Franchise Association Awards 2013 are now open to enter. The panel of expert judges come from a range of business sectors, including media, academia, business and enterprise including Newstalk Presenter and Irish Dragon, Bobby Kerr.
There is no cost to enter and an accessible online entry system is available.
- Entry Categories
- Franchise of the Year (retail)
- Franchisee of the Year (retail)
- Best Emerging Franchise (retail)
- Franchise of the Year (service)
- Franchisee of the Year (service)
- Best Emerging Franchise (service)
- Best Newcomer
- Most Innovative Marketing Award
- Best Franchise System and Business Practice
- Outstanding Contribution to Franchising
- Best indigenous Irish Franchise
- Outstanding Growth Award
- Best Women in Franchising
Awards will be presented at a formal award ceremony at the Clyde Court Hotel in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, on Friday October 11.
Winners will feature in the Sunday Business Post and an extensive PR campaign.
For tickets contact the Irish Franchise Association.