The Sunday Business Post is pleased to announce the competition authority as a new sponsor
The Sunday Business Post is pleased to announce the competition authority as a new sponsor for The Ulster Bank Franchise & Start Ups Expo 2013, October 11 and 12, RDS, Dublin.
The Sunday Business Post is very excited to be combining our annual Start Ups event, which has been running very successfully since its inaugural year back in 2009, with the Irish Franchising Association’s annual showcase event.
Excellent discounts for IFA members The exhibition package includes the following benefits:
- 3 x 2 meter exhibition shell system stand
- Spotlights, divider walls and company name panel
- Carpet and electricity
- Show guide entry distributed with The Sunday Business Post and to all attendees
- Online exhibitor listing on the event website
- Five free exhibition passes
- Insert in the delegate bags (for the next 4 bookings)
Non IFA members investment €2,500 + VAT IFA members investment €1,750 + VAT
Combining these two great events will give sponsors and exhibitors a much wider audience and it will give attendees more scope to view their business options of going out on their own.