Latest franchise opportunity to launch in Ireland
A European-based business training franchise has launched its franchise opportunity in Ireland. BEITRAINING® is looking for an entrepreneur to own and operate its Master Franchise rights for Ireland and to expand the brand nationwide via a network of franchise owners.
BEITRAINING® provides business training courses for SMEs owners and employees based on over 30 years of experience. The programmes BEITRAINING® offers are aimed at improving business skills and cover a range of business areas including management, sales, services and personal growth, which are not usually part of the curriculum at school or university. The company currently provides training to 1,500 SMEs and several franchise systems in 14 regions in Europe.
The role of a BEITRAINING® Master Franchise Owner will involve selling single-unit franchise training centres across Ireland; conducting new franchise owner training; and organising and co-ordinating support services with the internal BEITRAINING® sales team.
BEITRAINING® will provide all the franchise development knowledge gained over 30 years of operating franchise systems to enable the Master Franchise Owner to build up a network of single unit franchise owners who will recruit SMEs as customers and provide training programmes. The company strives to create long-term relationships with its customers in order to enhance their results, which provides a high percentage of repeat business for franchise owners.
As part of the franchise package the BEITRAINING® Irish Master Franchise Owner will receive full training and ongoing support. Furthermore, the Irish Master Franchise Owner will receive:
- a business which can be sold afterwards
- experience and knowledge gained from 30 years of operating
- only voluntary and motivated trainees (enabling more effective training, measurable results and more satisfied training clients)
- referrals from day one of operating
- excellent training
- more than 30 high quality 'people skills' training programmes
An entrepreneur looking to own the BEITRAINING® Master Franchise will need to be ambitious and a sales oriented experienced professional. Additionally, candidates should have:
- energy and focus to build their own business
- willingness to learn a new system of 'high touch' service sales
- entrepreneurial motivation and skills
- ability to learn and operate within international standards
- motivation to enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience
- desire to sell and serve entrepreneurs doing business within your local area
- ambition to build a substantial six-figure net income
An entrepreneur wanting to provide business training courses to SMEs could find that owning and operating a BEITRAINING® Master Franchise is the perfect business opportunity.